- don't lie to those closest to you;
- don't hoard all the toys and not share them;
- don't make promises you know you can't keep;
- don't cheat by stacking the deck in your favour;
- don't have temper tantrums when you don't get your own way;
- don't mock and/or disrespect those less fortunate than you;
- don't assume just because you have it good, that others can also have it good;
- don't take your closest allies for granted;
- don't ever forget what happens when you "cry wolf" one too many times;
- don't enable a bully
- don't force your kids to play with kids they don't get along with;
- don't invite unwanted guests to your party.
And on and on and on.......
Let's face it. The "no" voters didn't kick the establishment in the teeth, they kicked them in the ass.